- This event has passed.
SC International Auto Show
January 10 - January 13
Want to have hundreds of people ooing and aahing over your baby? Enter your MINI in the International Auto Show!!! We have been invited to participate in the exposition of the Auto Show again for 2019. Cars will be brought to the Convention Center Thursday Night and can be picked up Sunday after the show closes. MINIs are on display Friday, Saturday and Sunday…cars cannot come and go during those days. MINIs will be behind velvet ropes, and we have monitors there to insure their safety throughout the entire exposition.
This is a great opportunity to show off our MINIs to a huge audience of automotive enthusiasts. The Show is held each year, and features several local dealerships and a few auto clubs. It is FREE to participate, and you can be at the booth as much as you want over the weekend, or not at all. Admission for booth participants if free, and they will give us as many tickets as we want for Club Members.
1. Of course your MINI should be super clean and in its Sunday best.
2. Your MINI will need to be there either Thursday evening; and you will come back to drive it away Sunday after the show closes.
3. We need at least 3-4 MINIs to make a showing. We will have our Upstate MINIs banner there, and will have a supply of Club Info sheets on a table there.
4. Your MINI should have less than 1/4 of a tank of gas in it. Please keep this in mind during the week leading up to the show and run most of the gas out of your car.
Please RSVP HERE to participate. First sign up, first reserve!
- January 10
- January 13
- Greenville Convention Center
1 Exposition Drive
Greenville, 29607 United States