Date(s) - Saturday, June 17
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Save the Date for our annual picnic at Pleasant Ridge, Shelter #1!
Arrive anytime after 3pm. Dinner will start around 5pm.
• Get this “can’t miss” event on your calendar NOW.
• As in the past, the Club is buying the entree, and all the tableware. Club members (that would be you) bring the side dishes and desserts.
• Please REPLY in the SIDE DISH AND DESSERT COMMENT box below with the food you plan to bring.
• You must be a member or sponsor of Upstate MINIs or Appalachian Mountain MINIs to attend.
• Fun for the whole family! – This is a great location, and just a short distance from the lake!
• Rain or Shine. The picnic table and Silent Auction tables will all be under shelter.
• Silent Auction! – This club fundraiser is a huge hit every year, and is the main reason we have a free membership. We will have 50+ items in the Auction this year. Bid on things you want and take home a treasure! We need items to auction! We will be announcing details on how to donate items.
• Games! – We’ll have several outdoor games!
• Volunteers! – We always need assistance from members to make our picnic a success. We’re asking for 20+ members to help out.
The volunteer categories are:
Clean up Setup
Photo Booth Games
Parking Food Serving
RSVPs for the Picnic
Pleasant Ridge Park, Shelter #1
4232 Hwy 11
Marietta, SC 29661
Total number of RSVPs, Members + Guests = 2
Members with Bookings / RSVPs:
- Stefan Bauch
The buttons below will add this event to your Google calendar or iCAL (ics file for Outlook or Mac Calendar)
We will bring Baked Beans and a pie
Please leave a Comment in the box below to list the Side Dish or Dessert you plan to bring.