Date(s) - Sunday, Oct 9
Hosted by Tristan Overmann
• Based on the size of our group we will not be able to get a discounted group price.
• The new price is $130.
• We are required to sign up and pay prior to the day of the event.
• We need to finalize our registration by Noon October 2nd because the slots will fill up.
The Gorge – known as America’s steepest and fastest Zipline Canopy Tour, offers a thrilling tree-based aerial adventure in Saluda, NC. Experience breathtaking views of 14,000 acres of protected forest and hear the roar of the Green River.
Come join us as we perch, plunge, descend, and rappel!
1. Weight – if you are skin and bones or have had one too many pork chops please note that your weight must be between 70 – 250 lbs. And no cheating because you’ll be discreetly weighed at check in.
2. Physical Condition – must be in reasonably good condition with ability to reach above your head.
3. Expecting ? – Congrats but they don’t allow you to zip.
4. Medical – Please ensure you have any fast acting medication with you like epinephrine and don’t forget to let your guide know.
Check ’em out – https://thegorgezipline.com/
The Gorge Zipline
166 Honey Bee Dr
Saluda, NC 28773
Total number of RSVPs, Members + Guests = 4
Members with Bookings / RSVPs:
- Iain Kinnon
- Mark Petersen
- Tristan Overmann
The buttons below add this event to your Google calendar or iCAL (ics file for Outlook or Mac Calendar)